Monday, August 17, 2009

It's All Relative

50 Bonus points if you can tell me where that's from!!!
Every once in awhile my brother will have to come down to Sacramento for work, which is great because we get to see him too. Last week, he was here the whole week so we got to have dinner with him a few times. It was nice catching up and he got to see Anderson and how much he's grown. Sometimes Anderson is shy around people he doesn't know or wants to be held when someone new is around but he took to my brother really fast and showed him the Anderson we know and see everyday. I've not been good about taking pictures lately, but here is a nice one of the three of us after dinner one night. I've always been told that my brother and I look alike but I really see it in this picture. Do you think Anderson looks like us?