Friday, March 4, 2011

Resurrection

Yes! I am resurrecting the blog! Finally, after all these months. So what happened? Ummm..life happened. And I will try to recap these past months as best as I can. I will try to do it mostly for myself and for my family than anybody else. But the big things you should know is that we now have a baby girl :) and a new house. I know. Big things happened. And that's how we got so busy. And I didn't have time to blog. And any free time I had I spent sleeping or cleaning or cooking. Basically just trying to keep up with life. I know. How selfish of me.

So, why, after all these months, have I decided to start blogging again? Mostly for myself. Mostly so I have a record of what went on our lives. There have been many times where I notice something about Lauren (our baby girl who I will introduce you to shortly) and wonder if Anderson did something like that at his age. I don't remember! So I come back here to my trusty old blog and there it is. With pictures and all. And now, with no blogging, there's no where to see what my little girl did in the past. And she doesn't deserve that. She's too cute and precious and wonderful and sweet for me not to remember anything about her babyhood. So, I'm here to record it so we can all see and remember just how precious she was/is.

One of the first things my OB said to me and Wilson during our first visit of my second pregnancy is that "you gotta take pictures of the 2nd child. You hear it all the time, that the 2nd child never has any pictures. And then they grow up wanting to see those baby pictures and notice that there are about a million of the 1st child, but only a handful of the 2nd. Don't let that happen." Well folks, I swore it wouldn't happen because we love taking pictures of the kids, but it's happened. And again, she doesn't deserve that. Her cuteness and sweetness needs to be shared! And I'm hoping that by keeping up with this blog will not only let me have a record of what my children were like and what we did, but also force me to take more pictures of my kids - both of them. And if you get some entertainment and like to hear about what we did over the weekend, or that our kids aren't perfect and smiling as the pictures always seem to show, then that's great. And if you'd like to follow along as we make our house a home (we are currently trying to decorate and make it a home with our personality) then that's even better. Because I think I am going to try to track that as well.

Oh, and as far as the new blog title. That's just something I threw up there because we are obviously not 3 Jangs and a Dog anymore. That's just too outdated. I want to think of something a little more creative but, for me, creativity takes time. And if it's one thing I DON'T have, it's time. So if you'd like to suggest a new title, please do so! I'm open for suggestions! Just keep in mind that this is a family blog :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to reading what is happening at the Jangs