Saturday, October 11, 2008

All in the Family

Blogging takes a lot of work. There's taking pictures, uploading them, thinking about what to write about, and thinking of a clever title. At first, I thought it would be fun to have a theme with the titles, like sitcoms. Every episode of "Friends" is titled "The One..." and every episode of "Grey's Anatomy" is a song title. (By the way, the best "Friends" episodes are "The One with all the embyros" and "The One where Ross got high." Trust me. Watch them.) Since I couldn't think of a theme, I just decided to title the posts to whatever struck my fancy.

I know I'm a little behind here on updating and I'm going to try to take advantage of some down time to catch up. Here are some pictures of the both our families when my family was here to visit. We all went out for a big dinner.



Last weekend, Anderson had his first official playdate with his cousin. (It's actually Wilson's cousin's son. I'm not sure if that makes him his first cousin once removed?) Matthew (the baby cousin) is 6 months. Unfortunately, they didn't really play since they are too young. The most interaction they had was to size each other up. Here are pics from the playdate.




No comments: