Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

I'm not a Halloween person. I don't enjoy dressing up, nor do I enjoy watching scary movies. In fact, I hate watching scary movies. But this year, I was SO looking forward to Halloween so I could dress up Anderson in his little monkey costume!

The mommy group that I go to had a little Halloween party for all the little babies. It's so funny because all the babies just lay there with this confused look on their face.



One funny thing is that Anderson looks SO much like the baby model for his costume!





For Halloween, we went up to visit our friends Justin and Tenaya and go trick or treating with Belle (4) and Cedar (1). Belle was a fruit bat and Cedar was a bumblebee.




Anderson didn't get any candy. Actually he did get a few pieces but Wilson ate them right away. Halfway during trick or treating, Anderson fell asleep. Cedar was starting to get upset that he didn't get as much candy as he wanted so he went looking for food.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the costumes. Anderson is so adorable in his monkey outfit!