Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Extra Holiday Pics

By now, I'm sure most of you have received our holiday card. Let me tell ya, it wasn't easy get that picture. Let me take that back. It was pretty easy since we waited for the right time of day to do it, but we used a remote to take that picture and it's not easy getting your 5 month old to look at the camera when there is no one standing there. We probably took....oh....30 shots and that was the best one. Anyway, here is the picture again for those who haven't seen it and some extras from that photo shoot that day.





1 comment:

Jill De Guzman said...

Hi Abs, it was great to see you guys this xmas. Anderson is absolutely adorable; it was really fun meeting him. I love your photos; you really may have a future in photography, they're really good. I loved your xmas card as well, thanks for sending that.
I hope it isn't too long before we see each other again; we'll have to make sure we coordinate trips when you're here and I'm there.

Say "hi" to everyone!