Friday, February 26, 2010

Basketweave Tile

I never thought I'd be the kind of person that would be into a "vintage" tile pattern per say. My style leans a little bit towards more of a transitional, modern vibe. So when I saw this bathroom tile and was surprised at how much I really liked it. What do you think? Do you think I'm a basketweave bathroom tile kinda gal?


Picture from Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone.
By the way, her house is gorgeous and her and her husband have redone everything!



3 comments:

LadyPi said...

Tough to say. I don't know much about that tile. Does it require more cleaning or upkeep? Is it the Diva of tiles? :)

Alana said...

There's no harm in experimenting with style. It would actually let us discover the beauty of things that are new to us. Your bathroom still has a hint of a more modern style, which is good because you didn't abandon your personal taste. What makes basket weave tiles interesting is the detail. It looks so classy! Your bathroom looks great with it! I'm glad you had the courage to try something, and it worked out well!

Alana Geikie

Mahmudul Hasan said...

Such a wonderful decoration I've ever seen.nice choice of tiles.
Basketweave Tiles