Monday, February 22, 2010

The Face

Now I'm waiting for Turbo tax to download updates! Who knew it would take this long? I finally downloaded about two months worth of pictures from our cameras and came across some great pics I completely forgot about. Early December, Anderson started making this face. We call it "The Face." It came about one night while I was trying to brush his teeth (emphasize the word "trying"). When I stuck the toothbrush in his mouth he suddenly jerked his head back and gave me a "Whatcha talking 'bout Willis?" face. And I died laughing. Too funny. Now, the little entertainer he is, he's doing the face every time he thinks he can get a laugh.


Here's "The Face". (Sorry it's a little blurry)



Then he likes to see if anyone is looking at him - he has to be the center of attention.



"Haha! Funny!" As Anderson would say.

And just in case anyone missed it the first time....

No comments: